Ron_1st ha scritto:
> On Wednesday 17 December 2008, Doriano Blengino wrote:
>
>> Benoit Minisini ha scritto:

>>> gb.gtk was not very reliable in 2.0.0. You should use a more recent version!
>>>

>> I don't understand why this error 11 happen, simply because I wrote
>> quite the same thing, and it worked (at least, without error 11). When
>> loaded Fabien's example, even after "Build all", it crashes. Probably
>> this happens because I loaded a newer file with an older
>> IDE/compiler/interpreter.

I conducted my tests about drag and drop. As I was suspecting, with QT
and KDE it works flawlessly, even if my version is only 2.0.0.
I deleted by mistake the original Fabien's project, but probably that
project would had crashed, the same way as it happened at work. But
tomorrow I will take it again, because I am still convinced that there
is nothing wrong in it.

GTK does not work at all - who cares, it has other problems too, so I
stick to QT.

About the data and format to drag, I opened Konqueror to drag files into
my application and see what it was sending: an uri in the form
"file://..." with format "text/uri-list". Simple enough.

So, I have all I wanted to have: my customized gambas 2.0.0 and drag &
drop in my desktop.
At work I use a X11 server in a windows XP machine... drag & drop did'nt
work but anyway there are no icons to drag data to... perhaps.

--
Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."