It pardons me, but the table in object is not part of mine database, but
of the same motor of MySQL.
The fact that is complete with the data, or without data, is not the
true problem.
My function reads the content of this table in order to determine the
structure of a database, and not the data.
The data contained in this table, come inserted automatically from the
motor of MySQL, when they come created objects in the database.

In the normal situation, the table contains the information
approximately the structure of the objects that MySQL creates of
default, when it comes created database any.
The table “routines” is of property of the “information_schema” schema,
that it is of property of MySQL, and on which writing operations cannot
be made, but only of reading.
The same library of Gambas2, uses this table for populate the objects
“Table”, “Field”, etc

To this point, it still pardons me, I I do not believe that to send the
dump of this table he is of great usefullness since, if an installation
of MySQL is had, it is possible to verify the problem directly.
As creed of to have written, the problem does not seem that or caused
from the reading of the field, but its maintenance in memory, if managed
from a complex application… This, obviously, is only a hypothesis…

Thanks to you for the patience!