I keep separate text files  in my project to describe my forms.

As I was working today I thought, "wouldn't it be nice if I could hit the F1
key over my routines and bring up a wiki, like you can if you hit F1 or F2
over the gambas keywords.

I wondered if this would be possible to set up?

eg, if  The cursoe was over:

Public Sub patients_find()
end

The up would pop the wiki . for example with gambas:

 Home / comp / gb.qt / control / setfocus
 Control.SetFocus (gb.qt)
Syntax
SUB SetFocus ( )
 Gives the focus to the control.

could be

 Home /main / clinical /patients_find
 bla bla, ie some documentation.

I wondered how others document their project once it gets so huge it is hard
to keep in your mind. I now have 70 forms, 65 classes, 70 modules and dozens
and dozens of extra icons/data files etc, not to mention a highly normalised
70MB+ postgres database with 24 Schema's, hundreds of data tables, views,
lookup tables etc.

Regards

richard