Hi Juergen,

I maybe way off the mark, but are you sure you couldnt just use  a class?
in which you do this.

 public a as integer
 public  b as string
 public  c as float []

This would be in its own file under the classes in the IDE say cRecordA

To access this from another form you would do this.

In the declarations at the top of the form ( or in a subroutine you want to
use it)  put this:

dim myRecord as cRecordA

Then in the subroutine you wanted to use it

public Sub Mysub()
        Dim myrecord as new cRecordA
        myrecord.a = 2
        myrecord.b = "hi there"
        etc

end

Hope that helps, if not, hey, my fingers got exercise typing.

Regards

Richard