well, I wanted to try and see if the scrolling issue worked any better...

so I decided to refresh my copy of the 2.0 svn branch... revision 2011
was downloaded

I attempted to build, and it failed.

For some reason it can't find the qt moc exectuble, so configure
reported gb.qt as DISABLED.
reading the log however, it said to try the --with-moc options, so I
did and specified the path to the bin, and it seems to be working...
gb.qt was not listed as disabled... build is still going.

Will report back in a few.