Hi
I'm trying the svn version of  Gambas, so i followed the instruction
by started the "./reconf-all" script and wait long time, become
surprise to see no output, like a dead program, so i suggest to add
the verbosity option to the script, like that :
autoreconf -v $@

--
Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious