Hi Gambas users.
I cannot fond how to select several rows from a GridView.
The difficulty happens only if the rows to select are not
consequent. If there is a simple interval of rows, then
selection works well, but if I want to select, say, row1
and row5 ?
Also how can a row selection be canceled without
selecting of another row? Just mouse click on the
selected row does not cancel the selection...
My version is 2.7.
Aleks