Hello,

I want to print one line each time in order to keep the entrance book of a
little hotel.
I want to print one line each time.
How can I do it?
With SHELL command it can only print files.
I have tried:

SHELL "lp1 tEpitheto.Text" WAIT

(where tEpitheto.Text is the text I want to print)

but it doesn't work!

I also want to print a reciept form directly to a second printer at lp0
I know that I can do it with :

Draw.Begin(Printer)
Draw.Text(tEpitheto.Text & " " & tOnoma.Text & " " & tEthnikotita.Text, 200,
200)
Draw.End

But is this normal to print with Draw.Begin(Printer) ? What will happen if
I change the lp ports? Is there any other way to print directly to a port
like Draw.Begin(lp0)?

Vassilis Kanatas