> Hi,
>
> I can specify the language to use with:
>   System.Language = "fr_FR"
>
> But how can I specify the directory containing the translations?
>
> Also, where are those things documented? I only found the System.Language
> info on the mailing-list.
>
> John

You can't specify this directory.

The translations of a gambas project (*.po files) are stored in the ".lang"
sub-directory of the project, with their compiled version (*.mo files).

When you make an executable, the *.mo files of the .lang directory are stored
in it.

When you run the executable, a temporary directory is created, and the
compiled translation file (*.mo) of the current language is stored in this
directory and used.

When the program ends, these temporary directories are destroyed.

Why do you want to know that?

--
Benoît Minisini