Benoît Minisini wrote:

>> > Your main form has the Type property set to "Menu". It should be set to
>> > "Normal".
>> >
>> > Can you try with the Type property set to "Normal", and tell me if you
>> > have
>> > strange click behaviour again?
>>
>> Yes, still have the same mouse problem with gtk after setting main form
>> type to Normal.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I can't see any problem: can you depict it more precisely please?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Not much else to say.  After clicking the Data, then World, then Data tab,
no other mouse clicks work.  It is like the app is hung.  I seem to recall
this happening about 1 year ago with other gtk software, ended up being a
gtk bug.

It does it on two of my Fedora 12 PCs, so I don't think completely isolated.
Any other Fedora users seeing this?