Hey Ricard,

just as a quick workaround try replacing the Open - Close code with

File.Save(sFilename, sHTML)

You might circumvent the "Too many files open" error, which I am unsure why
it comes up.

Perhaps the total number of open files within your project is too much or
the opening and closing
of your files happens too fast and some of the files don't get the chance to
close properly...
just guessing here...

I hope this helps
Dimitris