> Did you compile Gambas with debugging information enabled ?

 Gambas is compiled with following steps:
 1. ./reconf
 2. ./configure -C
 3. make
 4. sudo make install

 Are debugging information enabled by default?

> Otherwise you will have more useful information by running your program inside
> valgrind.

 OK, I made very simple test project that will reproduce problem I described.
 It is as simple as possible and it doesn't do anything useful.
 I ran that project with valgrind (memcheck and callgrind).
 Ctest is source folder of shared test library (my IDE is Code::Blocks).
 ExtrnfBug is Gambas3 project source archive.

 Do you need anything else / can I help more with this issue?

Jussi