Hello List,

I found a strange behavior of the tableview control. I use Gambas 2.20, qt,
on ubuntu 10.04.

I try to create an editable table.
As long as I use only text input, it works fine.
As long as I use lists or text and list but with unprotected
(readonly=false, as by default) lists, it works fine. In this case I can use
the arrows to move up and down, left and right. It is very comfortable.
As long as I use protected lists (readonly=true) it works fine as well,
except that I cannot move left and right with the arrows. It is less
comfortable but still okay.

The problem comes when I use some columns with protected and some others
with unprotected lists.
In this case, when I use the arrows for moving horizontally and I move from
an unprotected cell to a protected one, it crashes the code with an error
message about the combo box.

If I was not clear then take the attached code, select a cell and move by
pressing the arrows. The middle column is "unprotected".

Can someone tell me if it's a bug or what should I do different?

Thx,
Robi