Question on Gambas 3

I need to find pixelcolor from a drawingarea painted with the draw event.
I tried already several variants of drawingarea.grab but always fail.

the help for Grab is weak and typeof(drawingarea.grab) gives 13 (function)

goal is to select pixel (drawn object as lines is not possible i gues) when on
mouse.move over drawingarea.

wally