attached to this mail the wsdl requested.

I hope that this can hep me to develop my application.

Regards,
Massimo
I think this should be possible.  I've worked with Web Services from out
of java and c# and in its simplest form it's just a case of POSTing
parameters on a request.

In java you have the advantage of several tools which can read the WSDL
for you and automatically generate client code with stubs for the
methods to call the Web Service(s).  I'm guessing you don't want to get
quite that ambitious at this stage?

I've done POSTing of parameters in Gambas (somewhere, I have to look for
the code!)

Can you share the WSDL and/or any existing client code with us?

Regards,
Caveat