On 08/23/2011 07:04 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
On 08/23/2011 02:41 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
The Desktop.Find() problem is a bug that is fixed in Gambas 3 only. I
don't think I will fix it in Gambas 2 soon.

So I suggest you use Gambas 3 for your project! :-)

For your interface problem, I can't test with the project you sent me.

     I can try to compile 3.0 for the target CENTOS box (Release 5.6).

Is it the project or your environment that is restricting your ability
to test?
Embedding works, but there is nothing to test the slowness of the
commands sent to vlc.
Ahh, I see. The only way to compare is to launch VLC using a bash shell
and type the commands, I use pause and play to observe how fast it
reacts (almost instantly). Then run the app and press the pause button.
I have no button at all when running the example, and the embedded window is
very small.

My fault entirely. Here is is again, you should see the user interface this time and the video should scale to fit.