Hi,

I really need help. There's a lot of work with colors in Images and
Pictures in a project and between these classes. This is generally
speaking as follows: I have a class which has an 8*8px Image which is
manipulated (due to the easy of accessing pixels directly). Using a
property of my class, I provide access to a scaled version of the Image
as a Picture (which is created when requested). So I do some things and
when manually resizing the Image to get the prototype of the Picture to
return (it is needed as bigger version of the Image without
anti-aliasing, I don't get this result with Image.Stretch(), and doing
it manually is not a problem) there seem to appear problems with
transparency. I read that Pictures do not have an alpha channel and I
noticed that colors from the ColorChooser or Color class are given with
alpha channel set to 0x00 which will be transparent for the Image
class... so I tried adding &Hff000000& to whatever color is assigned to
any pixel in the 8*8px Image or not to do it and some other experiments
but nothing worked on the entire project. there's always something
transparent or black or whatever. I really go nuts with this. Anyone to
my rescue?

Regards,
Tobi