> Gambas provides file management for it's projects. Using Gambas you can get
> file management for free by splitting a project into many classes which in
> Gambas results in the IDE managing these as different files. This is not
> necessarily the case with other OOP languages.

OK, now I think I understand your point.
In some language all classes could be in one big file, then I agree that
#include would be useful.

So I think we agree on #includes not being the "best" solution for file
> management under Gambas, however, I think our reasoning differs...
>
> I'd also think that if an old project has grown to the point that someone
> is looking for a way to manage it's files, then it has matured to a point
> where refactoring the program would result in better long term management
> of the project.

Yeah, I think we completely agree now, and I think we should stop flooding
this list with this topic until Benoit makes his decision.

Jussi