Hi all,

I'm currently work on my multimedia software I have got it working with both
Mplayer and VLC. Is there a simple way to write code to work in with the
desktop sound mixer to display a VU meter? I need to read both input and output
settings to generate a visual display. My aim is monitor sound levels been sent
out to my sound card from Mplayer or VLC.  I'm looking around for example on
how to do this but not found any so far. I also would like find out more about
plugging in and out of sound cards from Gambas?

Grant