I am trying to write a code for accepting user password in a input box/textbox
when user click on button from main form. For user input i have created new
form named sudo.form and codes are in sudo.class file. This sudo.class accepts
user password through textbox (hidden) and store it in global variable named
password. sudo form is shown when user click on button from main form. Now my
problem is that how do i access/capture this global variable (password) from
main program? For example, accessing module variable (from sudo.module) we do
it like:

Public Sub function()
Dim accept as string
.
.
accept = sudo.password
Shell "echo " & accept & " | sudo -S somecommand"
.
.
End

Right now i do not have a code to post but will come back later. But the
general idea which i am trying to do is explained above.