I tried to install
http://tomv.home.xs4all.nl/raspberry/gambas3_3.1.1-1_armel.deb on Raspbian
but I got "package architecture (armel) does not match system (armhf)".
When I tried with "--force-architecture", I got a lot of dependency errors,
but the files were installed.
Running "gambas3" prints:
"ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.image': /usr/lib/gambas3/gb.image.so":
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory", even though
that file exists...

/Emil