Hi,

sorry I try to tell it more exactly.

A tiff could contain multiple subfiles, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagged_Image_File_Format
Some programms could handle with this, evince is one of that.

I load a tiff with Image.Load("xyz.tiff")

Afer that I draw it with Draw.Image() to a DrawingArea

The question no is, could I display the second image to the drawing aerea?
It would be great,...

Bye

Gregor