Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 460 by victorg...@gmail.com: Desktop.Sendkeys("{[Control_L]A}")
does not work
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=460

1) Describe the problem.

Hello I'm Victor I would want to know if you would help me I'm starting to
program with gambas3 and I'm using SendKeys and webview to get a web page
and automatic navigate in the same page,I'm using:
Desktop.SendKeys("[Return]") work fine
Desktop.SendKeys("[Tab]")    work fine
Desktop.Sendkeys("{[Control_L]A}") does work
how can select all or send ctrl+a to copy the web content

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

Version: TRUNK
Revision: 3.4.9
Operating system: Linux / Raspbian

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.

Desktop.Sendkeys("{[Control_L]A}") does not work
           it send unknow key : Control_L

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Before that web page is opened and try to copy all content with
Desktop.Sendkeys("{[Control_L]A}")

issue notifications to this address.