From: Kende Kriszti?n <n...@freemail.hu>
> Yeah, I also disabled the gb.media component on Ubuntu 12.04, because
> libgstreamer packages are missing.
i'll backported gstreamr complete suite version 0.10.30 for lenny and
0.10.31 for squeeze and the gb.media of 3.4.X dont compile..

>> libopenal-dev: Not work with version 1.11 (Lucid), and version 1.13
lucid precise! i dont have winbuntu..!

ok there's some workarounds for compile with 1.14?
(seem that i must donwgrade the venenux openal package releases, nonsense!!!)

> No, minimum version is 3.1.
well.... garrrm another backporting.!!!!