> From: Kende Kriszti?n <n...@freemail.hu>
>
> > I uploaded this release to nemh/gambas3 PPA. I created a really big
> > patch,

> why?

Because I use "3.0 (quilt)" format for Debian source (as it should be),
and I uploaded the pre-release from Gambas 3.5.0. So I could not change
the original source file without increase the version number.
But I use a patch for it, the end result is the same.

> > because pre-release is different from the final version

> umm ok but in that case , better package the final release (see the
> anunce on mail list)

Yeah, and I hope that this is partly due to me. See bug reports...

> > (including some binary files). Installation packages will be
> > available within a few hours.

> Kendek, do u track the new components right? do u see the anunce of
> 3.5.0 new release?
>
> How about the dependences, what do u see or note are the minimal?

Yeah, I compiled the source, and I checked terminal output, and
I installed the missing packages.