Le Sat, 15 Feb 2014 00:38:43 +0100,
Dominique Michel <dominique.mic...@vtxnet.ch> a écrit :

> Le Fri, 14 Feb 2014 23:42:51 +0100,
> Dominique Michel <dominique.mic...@vtxnet.ch> a écrit :
>
> > Le Fri, 14 Feb 2014 19:37:53 +0100,
> > Fabien Bodard <gambas...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > > and ? it's?
> >
> > It's to add
> >   $hOutput["location"] = "wavegenerator.flac"
> >

> >   $hPlayer = New MediaPipeline
> >   $hAudio = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "audiotestsrc")
>
> That solve the duration issue with mplayer and alsaplayer:
>     $hAudio["is-live"] = "1"
> but not the 0 length file issue.

That solve it only partly. Both players play it with the wanted
duration, but they display a file length of 0 seconde.

I get the same problem with the following command line:
gst-launch-1.0 audiotestsrc is-live=1 ! flacenc ! filesink
location=generated.flac

But I get the correct duration display with:
gst-launch-1.0 -e audiotestsrc is-live=1 ! flacenc ! filesink
location=generated.flac

Another issue is that ideally, I want to be able to use such a pipeline
with gambas:

gst-launch-1.0 -e audiotestsrc is-live=1 !
audio/x-raw,channels=2,rate=48000 ! flacenc ! filesink
location=generated.flac

and if I try something like:

  $hAudio["is-live"] = "1"
  $hRaw = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "audio/x-raw")
  $hConv = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "flacenc")
  $hOutput["location"] = "wavegenerator.flac"
  $hOutput["append"] = "1"
  $hAudio.LinkTo($hRaw)
  $hRaw.LinkTo($hConv)
  $hConv.LinkTo($hOutput)

it fail at $hRaw = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "audio/x-raw")

How I can get it to work?

If I comment out $hRaw = New MediaControl($hPlayer, "audio/x-raw"),
the line '$hOutput["append"] = "1"' make the content of the generated
file to survive when quitting the program, but as alsaplayer
still display a duration of 0, I am not sure it is the right fix. It
look more like a workaround.

Dominique