> Would you add the ability to save custom colors in the ColorChooser across
> sessions?

There is little error in documentation. Property SelectedColor is actually
writable.
So, just write the value (integer) to hard drive and read it from there
back to SelectedColor when new session starts.
I recommend to use ready made Settings component for this.

> Is there the possibility of a Windows cross compiler?

There doesn't seem to be too many people working on porting Gamabs to
Windows. Maybe some day.

> Perhaps a working directory in the project properties?

You mean, you could move project directory via IDE?

Jussi