Le 09/06/2014 19:01, Benoît Minisini a écrit :

>> 2 - I need a form (form_launcher.opacity = 80)semi-transparent , but the
>> controls i need opacity =100, visible.
>>
>> As I can do?.
>>

> It's possible with Qt4, but it is not implemented in gb.qt4. I need a
> way to do that too with GTK+.
>
> Regards,

OK, it was a bit difficult, but I succeeded: in revision #6308, you get
a new Window.Transparent property. By setting it, you make your window
(or form) transparent, and then you can use a RGBA background color
and/or a background picture with an alpha channel.

Of course, that works only if you have a compositing window manager.

Benoît Minisini