A couple of oddities have emerged from my work in the "A Good Idea?" thread:

1) the _IsVirtual constant - this appears now to be a function? Is the help
documentation correct or is this constant/function something I am not
understanding?

2) a bit more complex - I have an ancestral class, VMenuItem, that exposes some
properties. In the popup wrapper class that inherits VMenuItem I set the values
of these properties in the constructor. When I drag the popup virtual control
onto a form in the IDE these properties show on the control properties panel,
but the values are not shown.  Any clues?

regards
Bruce
--
B Bruen <adamn...@gmail.com>