Hi Randall,

Am 30.11.2014 um 17:20 schrieb Randall Morgan:

> The site was down on and off the last few days as my isp was updating
> equipment. This next week the power company will be working in the area and
> that may effect connectivity at some point.

I'm associate in a hosting cooperative in Germany. We offer high
availability hosting with backup and standby servers and for me it would
be no serious problem to donate some webspace and traffic to the Gambas
community or GambasMag. Maybe also our cooperative community could help
to support you. I like Gambas very much and would like to support any
form of promotion.

If you have problems with an unreliable ISP maybe we could help you out.

Feel free to contact me.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--