Den 28. nov. 2014 20:46, skrev Benoît Minisini:
> Le 28/11/2014 16:46, Gian a écrit :
>> Il 28/11/2014 16:32, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>>> Mmm... Did you download the offline documentation?
>> No Benoit,
>> I was online when I downloaded the help according to your instructions
>> (http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Support-for-offline-help-td47438.html).
>> I did it because a friend of ours Gambas-it.org reporting the issue.
>> Thanks for interest.
>> Regards
>> Gianluigi
>>
> Does it change anything if you choose the english language in the help
> window?
>
> The offline help is installed in '~/.local/share/gambas3/wiki'. Can you
> check it is present?

Now I get what you meant! I see mine is set to "Default language" and
that was the reason why it has not worked all along. Setting it to
"English (common)" works! Perhaps, when there is no translation of the
documentation in the default language, it should automatically fall back
to English? That would be super!

Kind regards!