I'm looking for some advice and maybe some code examples for a project I'm
starting.  I'm building an embedded device with an ARM based System-On-Module
(similar to an Rpi, but in an sodimm form factor).

Thanks to some great help from members of this mailing list, I have
successfully compiled Gambas for the SOM.  The device will have a "main" GUI
application that handles the user interface and all of the control logic.
However, it will also have a web interface for remote access to some of the
control settings.

Here are my questions:

1) Does anyone have any code examples for CGI applications in Gambas?  I know
there is an option to use the Gambas interpreter to build ASP-like pages, but I
would rather the web code be in compiled into a CGI module instead (for
security reasons).  I've built CGI applications in VB6, so I have a fairly good
understanding how CGI work in general.  I've read the Gambas docs on CGI, but I
still don't quite understand it.

2) What is the easiest way to exchange data (variables and arrays) between the
CGI module, and the main application?  Using a file on disk is not a great
option, since the device will be using flash for the file system, and these
values will be changing several times a second.  That will kill the flash very
quickly.

Thanks,

Bruce Cunningham
bcunning...@sportif.com<mailto:bcunning...@sportif.com>