On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Benoît Minisini <
gam...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Le 24/02/2015 03:49, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
>
>> Le 17/02/2015 22:15, zachsmith...@gmail.com a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Damned, my program crashed Gambas that way :
>>>
>>> While running in the IDE, press the '1' key and the program crashes.
>>>
>>> Using the latest trunk.
>>>

>> Alas it looks like a bug in Qt4 Webkit, not in Gambas...
>>

> A workaround is using the Reload() method.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

The QT4 Webkit bug seems to happen with animated and non-animated gif
files.  I have not tested other image formats.

My goal is to re-size an animated gif file. I have also tried to do it with
the MovieBox control.  See attached code.  Can the contents of a MovieBox
control be re-sized?