Il 12/03/2015 11:10, Gian ha scritto:
Il 11/03/2015 14:12, Tobias Boege ha scritto:

Looks good. But, as you mentioned in the project description, it would also
be possible, and easier, to use Structs, as we did[0].

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/app/struct-db

Great Tobias,
perhaps beginning to see the light. :)
I continue to study ... then I tell you.
Regards
Gianluigi

Hello Tobias,
I attach a new version of Random access to files based on what you suggested me. I hope that well understand. What do you think, will come promoted or not? :) About gb.settings and gb.xml unfortunately I did not understand what you suggest me, perhaps to use their instead of the dat file? But how?

Regards
Gianluigi