(I only have my laptop with me today which doesn't have a clean copy of the
IDE, so ...)

Could someone please check the following as a possible bug.

1) Open any GUI project in the IDE and load a form (the form itself should be
selected)
2) Double click on the Text property (The Edit text property popup is shown)
3) Close it using the window manager X button N.B. not the Cancel button on the
popup
4) Double click on the Name property (The Edit text property popup is shown)
5) Again, close it using the window manager X button

--->

This application has raised an unexpected
error and must abort.

[13] Null object.
FProperty.txtProperty_Click.985

bruce