Le Fri, 25 Aug 2017 16:29:40 +0200, Gianluigi <bagone...@gmail.com> a écrit:

Hi Adrien,

For me that I never understand at first, this wiki is simple and clear
thank you very much.

May I have a prayer for you?
Could you write a simple and clear wiki just for compiling, already clear
but above all the updating, less clear in spite of the fatigue made by all of you to explain it to me and which still does not keep track on the wiki?

Regards
Gianluigi

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand this well. Do you mean you want a simple guide on
how to download Gambas sources with Git for building them ?

If that's the case, I've already updated the installation instructions here :
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install .

Are these good ? If not, what do you think is missing, or needs to be changed ?

Adrien Prokopowicz