Hello everyone.
I was pretty bored this morning, so decided to record myself playing Hunter.
I do not talk on this review, that's because folks will probably enjoy it
better that way, and because I'm just terrible at the game. I completely
humiliated myself on
some of these levels. hehe.
I don't have a place to host the review, so if anyone's willing to host it,
please let me know. Thanks!

P. S. I was considering recording myself playing Mortal Kombat: deception,
or doing a walkthrough of some kind for this game. what do you guys think? I
could do it if enough people are interested.

For an amazing video gaming site containing original soundtracks, game art,
etc, go here.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=16426