Hi gamers. I've done a new recording for GTC. This time I played the
arcade mode. I was going to try out Tom's suggestion on sector 5 of
lining the area with mines but I forgot.

This time for the files there are 6 of them, one per sector. I did not
even bother breaking them down into smaller chunks. The files are all
called:

Raul_GTC_SX_Sep12_2006.mp3 where X is a number from 1 to 6 for the
different sectors. You can get them from http://games.asmodean.net under
the game audio section. The other GTC recording files are still there
however they are not in the html page so only way to get them is if you
know the exact file name.

I'll be taking that game from last week down soon in favor of this new
one today.

All the best.

--
        "I don't know what you mean by 'glory'," Alice said.
        Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously.  "Of course you don't --