Hi.

Sinse I'm going to be away from uni (and my net connection), for at least the
next couple of weeks, I was wondering if there was a way of putting my audeasy
subscription on hold, so that when I get back my in box won't be liable to
collapse under the weight of several million E-mails. Of course I could just
unsubscribe on Tuesday before I dash off home, and then resubscribe when I get
back, but this seems a litle drastic.

I'm sorry to all the admins if this is a blatantly stupid question who's answer
can be found somewhere on the audeasy site, but I'm experiencing post chrimbo
party laziness at the moment.

Beware the possibly chimney descending Grue!