Ok. I know this is wildly off-topic, so if people want to e-mail me
off list with answers, that'd be just fine, but I'm working on a team,
designing some stuff, and one of the members created a wiki on google
sites. Unfortunately, the site is highly inaccessible in terms of
editing, though reading seems to be fine, if a little confusing.
Are there any other sites that people have used completely, reading,
writing, editing, that you can recommend?

If we're going to move the wiki, it needs to be soon, before it
becomes to cumbersome to move.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard