Heh, could you tape some of that game? I'm far to chicken to play it on the
higher difficulties. Sound only's fine if you want, I'd just really like to see
a couple levels on dif5.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com
To: Lindsay Cowell <lindsay.cow...@virginmedia.com>, Gamers Discussion list
<gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:28:33 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Questionsof shades of doom

Oh wow. I have to say, I fired up the game not too long ago and found it
amazing that after not playing it for a couple of years, my reflexes on
the keystrokes are still there. Just like when people ride a bike after
years of not riding. I found my saved game of the 'it's a good day to
die' difficulty. My ammo count was at 32000 and my laser count at 25000.
Virtually unlimited. Oh, ok, I'm done bragging. As for your question,
you are not too specific, but here is what I do for those cyborgs. If
you can get to a long hall way, walk backwards, and keep shooting them.
If you don't have that much ammo you need to make every shot count. Now,
if you have grenades, then again, walk backwards, wait to be around 30
feet away and then toss the grenade. it's trial and error here and you
will have to play on how long to hold the grenade before releasing it.
Try 1 second, and adjust as necessary. Remember, the longer you hold it,
the farther it will be thrown.

Good luck.

--
Raul A. Gallegos