I am not entirely sure what a UAC is or if I'm trying to install it somewhere
protected. iTunes gives me an error regarding setting up libraries, and a
program called qRead which allows books to be read via the computer just sits
there when I ask it to import a book from online, so I think something might be
messed up somehow. I am sorry I didn't give this information before, I didn't
find all of it until I had already sent the eMail

Sent from my iPhone