Hi.
I have just got a soundcard called HDA 7.1 x-digital mystique. It's a nice
soundcard, but it have problems with some games. When I start Judgment Day, I
got an automation error. When I start one of the games from GMA Games,
including Sarah, I got the following error:
Unable to initialize direct sound - soundcard may not be present.
I have the latest directX and dotnet fraimwork installed. I think it's a driver
problem. I got the same messages when I'm useing my USB headset. Can someone
help?
I really want to play these games!
Best regards Søren.

Mail & MSN: