Hi,

First of all, let me just I love this game. Its definitely the first of its
kind, and I realize its just a beta. Here's some suggestions I came up with for
the games improvement. Let me know what yall think?

1. Races. Humans are cool and all, but it'd be nice to be able to play as orcs
as well. And if you're not sticking strictly to warcraft2 style gaming, you
could use nightelves and undead, or just elves if you'd rather not steal a
concept of blizards.

2. Ships. We definitely need ships here, and water areas of the map. Ship
warfare was always fun in the original game, especially when subs come into
play.

3. Demelition. In the game you had dwarven or goblin demilition teams depending
on what race you were. It'd be cool to have these in the game for massive
destructionage.

4. Different voices for each unit. I realize this one coul be a bit hard, but
there's plenty of people on this list and elsewhere that I'm sure would
voluntarily record different voices for each unit you make.

5. Better sound effects. I'm not sure about this one, I realize the game is
free and high quality sounds are hard to come by, but this game could use some
better ones.

Despite all that, this game is absolutely awesome. I've always wanted to play
an RTS, and I have my chance now. I'm guessing you'd have done most of these
improvements when the game went out of beta anyway, but just figured I'd toss
my two cents in.