thomas, I absolutely agree with you, but to take a bit of a
different tach on this situation; could the termite game be more of a
takeoff on certain simple but highly addictive games that sighted
players often play while doing something else?...  I.E. I can't think
of the name right now, but there is a game which is incredibly simple
but crazy addicting where all sorts of faces come down the screen and
you need to shoot at them and I believe, get three of a similar type
to line up as they fall...

   -and that's it!  The game goes faster, but that's about all there
is to it.  <smile>

It's an incredible time waster!  lol!...

   anyway, not having played Termite torpedoes, I can't really comment
further on that, but am just wondering...

Have an awesome day!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

View my Online Portfolio at: