Hi list.
I'm looking for free MMORPG code or any other type of web browser game code as
long as the game is accessible.
I have 2 windows 98 machines setting here doing nothing, and I want to put A
web browser based game on one of them, and if I can find a version of Linux
that will work on older machines I want to run a mud on the other.
I already have the mud code I want to run, but I need some web based code.
If or when I get them up and running I'll post what types of games they are,
and how to connect for anybody who's interested.
Thanks in advance.