yeah must be.
I recieved my new computer a couple weeks ago.
And I wanted to get codes, I waited for gma, and then got liam on msn.
I had already sent messages to che at that point.
Right then though I was waiting for bsc, which finally came through this week.
Once that was all done I mailed che again.
Che is usually on my msn and I would usually im him and ask that way so I could
get a live responce, however he just was not online, this is not unusual in
itself, some contacts on my msn can be offline for days at a time, I often
don't come online unless its for an important thing or I have cpu power to
waste.
I sent che another message, then a message to railracer list asking what was
going on.
I then tried out a reg key I had just to see if the server would let me.
I got an error when trying to access the urls, and I decided to check the
website homepage.
And the brouser said finding.
This did not go away for a while and I knew even before the 404 came up that
there was an issue.
So I emailed the list and here I am.
I wander what happened to che, on that note, for those that are reged it may
pay to turn webposting off.
I do hope though that he does come back at some point.