To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 12:52 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] pinball questions

HI all

I thought of giving e s p pinball classic a try so I downloaded the
demo.

The pack man table is too fast for me.

I  don't really understand what's going on there.

It seems like I must just hit the shift keys like a mad person to get
far in the game. Am I right?
The idea behind any Pinball game is that you allow the ball to run round the table, hitting objects and obstacles along the way. The most likely reason you find Pacman hard is that you either don't understand Pinball, don't understand Pacman, or both. May I therefore suggest you read the manual thoroughly, listen to the sound descriptions, and practice, until you get the idea of the game. At the end of the day, Pinball is a fun but challenging game. The main thing is, it's random too! So you never know what will happen, which is unlike any arcade game I guess. >
The wild west table has really cool  sounds.
Yes, I agree.>
I have noticed that some of the sounds is the same as in monkey
business.
Well Draconis likes to do that <smiles>.>
Has anyone managed to fight in the siloon?
The idea behind fighting is that when the bad guy throws a punch, you punch him back in the same direction. So, if he throws one on the left, throw one back on the left, and vice versa.>
I'm killed each time.

And the sharif fight? How does that work?
That I'm not sure, but I've done it twice, and I just love the Eric Clapton Snippet "I Shot the Sherriff! nice one Draconis!">
Another question: is e s p pinball classic a nonbeatable game?
As I said above, Pinball is a completely random game, and there's just no way you can beat it.>
In other words, does each table just go on and on until you loose or is
there a point that you can beat a table?
The maximum score for a pinball table is 2,000,000,000 points, then the table will start all over again.>
In other words: is it possible to play until you hear something like:

Congrachulations, you have won.

And then going back to the main menu?
Absolutely not, see above.>
Do I have to buy all 3 pinball games separately:  e s p pinball classic,
pinball extreme and the party pack?
Yes.>
I hope this is not too much questions at once.
No it's not. Don't worry about it. We've all been new to this stuff at some stage.>

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf