  From: Nick Helms
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] killing muds

  do  you  guys  know  of  ny  good pure  PK muds?

  On 4/13/09, Valiant8086 <valiant8...@lavabit.com> wrote:
  > RP Killing, hmm, that'd be SWGI. Starwars galactic insites. I can't remember
  > the host and port.

  Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
  P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
  browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
  blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
  klango  name:  chatter8712
  Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
  during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
  on  the  air!
  Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919