i'm in the advanced course part called pressure switch maze does that help

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] unsean help needed

Hi Joseph.

Which is the pressure switch maze? I'm afraid I don't recall it exactly. is that the one with different tones that you walk over? or is that the one with the various switches that change temperature etc.

Btw, if you think that's bad wait until you try the actual alpha missions, the lion's den is pure evil! at least it was until I worked out how to pass it. :D.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "joseph weakland" <josephweakl...@att.net>